British American Tobacco published Team Leader , Production post for the City of Dhaka.American Tobacco job circular notice for Permanent in Bangladesh. www.krb-xjobs.brassring.com e Recruitment published British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited (BAT) job vacancy Notice. Our website www.ejobscircular.com also updates this circular.
American Tobacco job circular
Organization Name : British American Tobacco Bangladesh Company Limited
Application Last Date : 14 February 2017
Job Source : brassring.com
|American Tobacco job circular Key Account abilities:
- Ensure efficient and effective utilization of resources to achieve module wise volume targets.
- Execute / monitor plans in reducing cigarette rejection and wrapping material waste.
- Ensure adherence to the manufacturing specification of product to meet or exceed quality standards.
- Respond to market complaints in database and execute corrective or preventive measures within scope.
- Measure, monitor and optimize shop-floor management tools and procedures for operational excellence.
- Review of shift performance along with team members.
- Analyze the trends and results of operation through Watching tools and identify deviations to take real-time actions and/or provide input for mid to long term plans.
- Drive & practice best EH&S Conditions for smooth operation
- Lead continual improvement initiatives to improve / optimize process.
- Guide senior technicians to prioritize,identify and devise tasks towards performance improvement.
- Develop, schedule and conduct regular communication sessions in shift to to make sure employees are fully aware of the performance of the cell as well as the company as a whole.
- Interact with the other shift team for information and support.
- Engage in corporate and functional initiatives of change management.
- Work closely with QSD to obtain quality data / information for Executed of improvement initiatives.
- Deliver meaningful inputs to improve product quality through effective market visits.
- Select and propose ideas for approval and ensure roll out of planned activities.
- Strive for continually improving existing processes, tools and work practices to find more efficient ways of shop floor management and performance tracking.
- Participate in execution of corporate projects for continual Progress initiatives of the organization
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Graduate in Engineering, ideally such may be supported by relevant continuing education.
- Conversant in the use of standard office software packages, web based applications and IT tools.
- Good understanding of statistical methods and must posses sound analytical capabilities.
- Effective communication skill.
Desirable requirements-Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and Progressive future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
American Tobacco job circular application link are available on there official website. For next updates about international jobs circular Bookmark us. Thanks for Keep visit us.